Modern, state-of-the-art technology combine with years of hands on experience…
GPS Marine based in Chatham, Kent (UK) is proud to have a tradition of over 50 years of service in the maritime industry.
Throughout the years GPS Marine has expanded its activities, operating throughout Europe and is currently growing as a major maritime company, specialising in:
- Marine Civil Engineering & Construction
- Dredging & Hydrographic Surveying
- Marine & Offshore Demolition
- Salvage & Wreck Removal
- International, Coastal & Harbour Towage
- Transport of Goods by Barge
- Commercial Diving & Underwater Engineering
The aim of GPS Marine has always been to deliver added value by promoting innovative cost effective solutions, with a team of highly experienced and qualified professionals.
GPS Marine aspires to achieve the highest standards in health and safety, equal opportunities and the protection of the environment at all times.